Dear GLCA Families,
The administration team here at GLCA continues to monitor updates regarding COVID-19 daily. We remain current on the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, Maricopa County Public Health Department and the Arizona Department of Health Services. While COVID-19 or Coronavirus has contributed to school closures state wide, at this time GLCA has no plan to close.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our staff, students and families alike. We will continue to maintain our existing cleaning protocol while implementing a few additional precautions.
- Upon arrival every staff and student entering the school will have a temperature check.
- No one with a temperature of 100.5 or greater will be admitted.
- No staff or child who is or appears sick will be allowed to remain in the school.
- Anyone entering the classrooms will be asked to wash their hands.
- All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Toys will continue to be sanitized throughout the day.
- Provide supplies that promote healthy hygiene, including tissue, soap, and hand sanitizer.
- We will continue to ensure that staff is well informed by attending COVID-19 webinars.
For update regarding additional plans we encourage our families to follow us on Facebook: @ Garden Lakes Christian Academy
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding,